|Notes to rental prices
20% of the rental cost required to secure booking. The remaining 80% is to be paid 6 weeks before booking commences. Deposits are non refundable and non transferable. Pay pal accepted.
A breakage payment of £200 per villa is to be paid separately. This will be returned after villa inspection. Guests are requested to replace any damaged items on a like for like basis.
Airport Transfers: All prices are return. 2 people £60. 3-4 people £60. 5-6 people £70. 7-8 people £95. Transfer discounts for large groups.
We aim to be extremely flexible with changeover days and arrival/departure times.
Welcome pack 1) tea, coffee, water, milk, fruit juice, sugar, jam, cheese, butter, bread, eggs, seasonal fruit, 1 litre of local olive oil, kitchen roll, toilet paper - £20. Welcome pack plus (same as welcome pack 1 but also includes 6 bottles of efes 500ml lager & two packets of crisps - £30.