Terms and Conditions of Use of Simply Holiday Homes Web Site
General Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Simply Holiday Homes Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the business which owns and operates this website whose registered office is 20 Glanderston Avenue, Glasgow G77 6SY. Our company registration number is SC408164 and the place of registration is Scotland, United Kingdom.
We are the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our website.
We provide an advertising service for owners, managers and agents of holiday homes (Advertisers) and a holiday home search facility for holiday makers.
We do not, and have not, inspected any property advertised on our web site and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy of advertisements or the authority of any Advertiser to make a booking with a holiday maker.
The contract for the rental of any property advertised on this site is between the holiday maker and the owner, manager or agent (Advertiser) and by using this site you acknowledge that any claim you may have with an advertiser or holiday maker must be brought directly against that advertiser or holiday maker and not against us.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Simply Holiday Homes Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information and photographs on the website. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will Simply Holiday Homes Ltd be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Simply Holiday Homes Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Advertisers
By providing information and advertising on the site you indicate that you agree to and accept the General Terms and Conditions of Use outlined above and in addition you accept and agree that:
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure all information and photographs that you submit to our site represent your property accurately
- You agree to keep your advertisement up to date with high quality, accurate photographs of all rooms in your property and keep your availability calendar and prices up to date
- You may choose not to display an availability calendar and Simply Holiday Homes reserves the right to hide the calendar on any advertisements where the advertiser does not keep the calendar up to date. You can reinstate your calendar and add your bookings at any time by logging in to your Advert Manager
- We are not responsible or liable to you or any other party for the accuracy of any information and photographs you submit to our site
- We reserve the right to review and amend photographs and content provided by you and that all content is subject to our approval
- You agree that we are able to use the photographs you place on our site to promote Simply Holiday Homes, your property and location through on-line advertising, email marketing and on social media sites including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Google plus and Pinterest
- You agree to imdemnify Simply Holiday Homes Ltd against any infringement of copyright that might occur through the use of photographs you place on our site
- You undertake to pay the annual subscription fee prior to the publication of each of your adverts
- We will inform you at least four weeks before your annual subscription is due for renewal and payment and you may choose to cancel your subscription at any time
- If you choose to cancel your advert subscription at least one day before the start date of the new subscription year you will not be liable to pay the new annual subscription
- If you choose to cancel your advert subscription during an annual subscription period you will not receive any refund and will not be liable to pay the subscription renewal
- To cancel your subscription please email us at email@example.com
- No advertisements will be activated without prior payment by the Advertiser to us
- If we undertake to create an advertisement for you we undertake to create this within 7 days from receipt of your payment
- We reserve the right to remove an advertisement from our site without notice if we consider an advertisement to be incomplete, misleading or innappropriate
- Simply Holiday Homes guarantees that if an advertiser does not receive 10 enquiries within their first advertising period for a property we will continue to advertise the property free of charge until the advertiser has received 10 enquiries. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to notify Simply Holiday Homes at least 30 days before the end of your first advertising period if you wish to utilise this guarantee
- Simply Holiday Homes Ltd has no involvement in the booking process, contract or payment transaction between the Advertiser and Holiday Maker other than providing information for the Holiday Maker to contact the Advertiser direct by email through a contact form on our site
- It is the sole responsibility of the Advertiser to be eligible to rent the property and the sole responsibility of the Holiday Maker to pay for the rental
- By advertising on this site you agree that we may undertake a search for the purposes of verifying your identity and that you will provide us with proof of your identity and ownership of the property should we request it
- You will request payment from Holiday Makers by credit card, debit card, cheque , bank transfer or PayPal and that you will not request payment by any instant cash transfer system
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a booking you receive through our site whether the loss or damage is direct, indirect or consequential
This website and its content is copyright of Simply Holiday Homes Ltd - © Simply Holiday Homes Ltd 2012 to present. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.